My scalp is scaling and hurts I keep pulling out my hair what will help me?

In brief: Visit a skin doctor
A dermatologist should be able to figure out why a person's scalp is scaling and painful.
Possible causes include a bacterial infection, a fungal infection, a poorly healing wound from excessive scratching, psoriasis, etc... The dermatologist may take samples for a culture, to see what germs are there. Sometimes, dermatologists will do a biopsy to see if there is an underlying skin disorder.

In brief: Visit a skin doctor
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Pulling U hair?!
This make u scalp scaling and painful.
See a dermatologist to help u with the pain and scaling and see a therapist to help u stop pulling u hair.

In brief: Pulling U hair?!
This make u scalp scaling and painful.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Marsha Davis