My 3yr-old potty-trained daughter continues to have accidents daily even with constant prompting?

In brief: Could be a problem

A 3 year-old potty-trained child who has accidents every day is probably not actually potty-trained.
A parent can discussed the details with a pediatrician. For poop accidentss, the doctor can look for constipation, diarrhea, or behavioral problems. For pee accidents, it can be normal if the child never was dry; but can be a medical problem if he was dry and months later started wetting again.

In brief: Could be a problem

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: If it's a control

Issue, stop prompting.
Don't show anger verbally or non-verbally. When she tests you, say, " go to the bathroom, put your panties in a pail, & go get a clean pair. I'll help you clean up so you can put on the clean ones." ignore protests. Put small toys in a clear bowl on top of the fridge. When she asks about them, calmly say, "oh, you can have one when you pee-pee or poo-poo on the potty.".

In brief: If it's a control

Issue, stop prompting.
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine