I have terrible migraines, ringing nose and pain, dizziness and my nose started to bleed a lot.... I don't know what i have, and can it be serious?

In brief: ? sinusitis perhaps

The epistaxis or nosebleed could be due to chronic sinus infection, which could trigger the migraines, and this could be diagnosed with cat scan of head.
See your primary care doc first, and get examined, as several possible approaches may help. Incidently, nosebleeds and headaches can be associated with nasal drug inhalation, if this applies to you?

In brief: ? sinusitis perhaps

Dr. Powlin Manuel
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Migraines

With migraine and dizziness, you might have taken Ibuprofen or related pain medications in excess, which can cause nose bleeds as well as dizziness.
Please contact your doctor.

In brief: Migraines

Please contact your doctor.
Dr. Eric Weisman