Runny nose, sneezing, slight cough and watery eyes in a baby?

Viral infection. Runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes, and cough in a baby are more likely due to respiratory viral infection. The type of infection can vary with the age of the infant. If the baby is a few months old, viruses such as common cold virus, adenovirus, metapneumo virus, and respiratory syncytial virus could be the usual culprits. Allergy is a less common cause at this age.
Respiratory virus. Runny nose, sneezing, watery eyes, and cough are most often due to a viral infection. The diagnosis also is influenced by the baby's age. If the baby is a few months old, common viruses such as common cold virus to respiratory syncytial virus could be responsible. Rarely, allergy could be an issue.
Sounds like a cold. This is pretty typical as the early signs of a URI in an infant. As long as they stay on their regular pattern of activities including feeding & rest, this can be monitored. If the infants playful activities decline, feeding drops off & or they have obvious breathing difficulty, an evaluation is warrented.