I have tiny little bumps all over my face that I think are facial warts. How do I get rid of them?

See your doctor. Without being able to see what kind of bumps you are talking about, it is impossible to recommend proper treatment.
See a Dermatologist. Best to be treated by a doctor in such a critical area.