Antifungals that are safe for pregnant women?

Already answered. Lotrimin (clotrimazole) and Monistat are considered safe in pregnancy but I always recommend seeing your OB to make sure you actually need it.
Several are "safe" Some antifungals for skin or vaginal use are "safe" in pregnancy, meaning that the number of birth defects are the same whether or not the antifungals are used. Examples: femstat butoconazole, lotrimin clotrimazole, Monistat miconazole, and vagistat1 tioconazole. A single low-dose of oral Diflucan (fluconazole) Fluconazole is "safe". Even with "safe" drugs, a woman may want to avoid using them in 1st trimester.