Does amoxicillin and clavulanate affect a drug test for thc?

It should not. Even if one of these produces an interference by one method, thc assays must be confirmed by another test using a different chemical principle if they are to have any consequences to the person. This isn't the place to talk about the wisdom of the marijuana laws or testing which may have adverse consequences. Good luck and i hope things work out for you.
Not to my knowledge. To be really safe, if you are taking the antibiotic when you have to have a drug test, have your prescribing doctor write a note stating that you are taking it.