I have a hard kind of pimple on the bottom of my pinky toe. It is skin color and yellowish. It hurts?

Dr. David Shifrin
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Go to md

Sounds like a callus but hard to tell without an exam. If its at all questionable i would biopsy it.
Try not to worry though, skin cancer is generally nonpainful.

In brief: Go to md

Dr. David Shifrin
Dr. David Shifrin

In brief: Corn? Wart? Other?

Calluses and corns form naturally to protect areas of skin where there is repeated pressure or frequent friction.
Corns and calluses are thickened dead skin material. Corns hurt when they grow bigger and start pressing into the deeper parts of the foot (especially if the corn is on the bottom of the foot). A doctor should examine the bump and see if it could be a wart, which is due to a virus.

In brief: Corn? Wart? Other?