I have autoimmune thyroiditis. Will that make me more susceptible to other auto immune disorders?

Probably yes. A person with autoimmune thyroiditis has a higher chance of getting another autoimmune disorder, such as type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, grave's disease, vitiligo, etc... However, having an increased risk of getting a disorder doesn't mean the person will surely get it. He might be lucky and not have anything but the thyroiditis.
Yes. But unlikely. One autoimmune problem does raise the risk, but it is minimal with hashimoto's, which between 608% of the population has! the condition affects women more than men!