What is the definition or description of: herpes simplex i/ii IgG and igm?

See below. Herpes simplex is a common virus found in humans. There are two main types, referred to as type i and type ii. Igg stands for immunoglobulin g...It is an antibody found in the human body. Igm is immunoglobulin m...Another antibody. It shows up early on in an infection and is used to differentiate certain types of infections.
HS I above the waist. Herpes simplex is a very communicable viral infection with type i occuring usually in the mouth/nose/face (usually transmitted asexually) and type ii occuring in the genital/anal area (usually transmitted sexually). The initial infection is very intense, accompanied by fever and swelling. In remission the virus "hides" in the nerve sheath and can be triggered by stress or environmental exposure.
Acute infection or? As immunologists we get questions about what does it mean to have igg and igm antibodies. Igg antibody levels indicate an immunity resulting from past exposure to an infectious agent. Igm antibodies are produced during the acute stage. If you are positive for igg antibodies to herpes simplex that means that you had past exposure. If igm antibodies are present, it indicates current infection.
Ulcers/Warts. Herpes simplex is a virus that causes ulcers and warts. Hsv1 is generally in the mouth and presents as vesicular bundles that later create ulcers such as in a cold sore. Hsv2 occurs in the genital region. It is possible for both types to occur in either location. Igg and igm are types of antibodies that help mediate our bodies immune response.