What can I do to reduce stress?

Job selection is key. Find something you like doing, something that makes you want to go to work every morning (yet leave at night :0). And make sure you have support of your family. Then plunge into your work, but do take breaks to stretch, walk around outside, eat, laugh. And then go home and turn off all of your devices, unless you are 'on call' that night.
Mindfulness. Reducing stress is a nice goal, but i find a more doable goal is finding more effective ways to cope with stress. We can stock our stress coping toolboxes with mind-body approaches like yoga, music, exercise, meditation - one of the most well researched is mindfulness based stress reduction or mbsr - numerous programs exist in the US based on Jon Kabat-Zinn's U-Mass model.
Prioritize. Stress in modern life is often a product of over committing. Career and family, especially with kids and their activities, can rapidly expand to fill all available hours, and then some. Only you can analyze what is on your plate, and eliminate those activities that cause the most stress for the least reward. Realize that saying no to some activities will make others better. Simplify.
Relaxation & outlets. Achieving a state of restful awareness through such things as meditation, guided imagery, and deep slow breathing may counter the effects of stress. In addition, it is important to have outlets for frustration such as journaling, counseling or commiserating with others. Exercise is another key, as are good nutrition and restful sleep.
Meditate. We all have stresses in our lives and you should definitely do something to reduce the cause if you can, but sometimes stress is inevitable. Meditation and other mind-body modalities that induce a state of relaxation can counter the stress response and create a physiology of peace rather than turbulence. Other suggestions: exercise, journal, get counseling, do things that you enjoy regularly.