I have a lot of headaches, what could it be?

Anything. You could be having migraines, tension headaches or sinus headaches. Sometimes dehydration, lack of sleep/poor sleep, skipping meals, stress, sleep apnea/snoring or chronic sinus allergies can cause headaches. I recommend you see a doctor.
Chronic headaches. Chronic headaches should always be evaluated asap as there could be an underlying medical condition causing the pain. Use of medications like Ibuprofen and triptans on a frequent basis can cause headaches. Family history of headaches also predisposes a person to headaches. Other factors involved in headaches include stress, physical trauma, sleep disorders, and frequent caffeine.
Many causes. Headaches can be due to many causes primary headaches 1migraine 2tension headache 3cluster headaches secondary headaches 1excessive use of analgesics 2post head injury(concussion) 3cranial neuralgias due to inflammation of 12 nerves which supply motor;sensation to head;neck 4brain tumors 5high blood pressure 6sinus problems 7pseudotumor cerebri 8 other rare conditions see doctor to find t.
Get checked out. A good start at finding potential headache triggers would be to maintain a diary. Every time you have a headache write down what you were doing, the foods you ate that day, alcohol, smoking, caffeine, stress, how much sleep you had the night before, eye strain, etc. Try to find patterns in your headache so that you can learn what things to avoid. Get checked by your doctor.