I have trouble swallowing, it feels like I will choke. Who should I see?

PCP/ENT/GI. You could start with your primary care provider. Alternatives could include an otolaryngologist (ENT) or gastroenterologist (gi).
ENT. See an ear, nose & throat specialist in your area. They can perform a simple endoscopy in clinic without sedation to look down your throat.