What is a lip lift?

Dr. Yuly Gorodisky
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Surgery
The procedure involves making an incision at the base of the nostrils and removing some upper lip skin to allow it to shorten and evert the lip to make it look more youthful.

In brief: Surgery
Dr. Yuly Gorodisky
Dr. Yuly Gorodisky
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Reduces space above
If you have a long space between the base of your nose and the top of your upper lip, you may be a candidate for a lip lift.
The lip lift reduces the amount of space between. It will raise your upper lip slightly so that a small amount of your teeth can be seen when your lips are in the resting position. This gives a youthful and refreshing appearance to the entire face . My patients love it!

In brief: Reduces space above
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez
Dr. Peter Kurzweil