Breast augmentation: you and your plastic surgeon should make 7 decisions before your procedure:

Breast Enhancement. 1. Size 2.Saline vs silicone vs fat 3. Incision site 4. Under vs over the muscle 5. Smooth vs textured 6. Lift vs no lift 7. Anatomic vs round implants.
Breast Augmentation. This is a good start to a consultation but depending the patient's specific situation there are many more questions that may need to be discussed. Shaped implants bring up the question of height. Some discussion of varying base diameter can be helpful, some implants can be adjusted postoperatively in cases of congenital asymmetry. Dual plane & subfascial planes should be discussed in some cases.
Breast Augmentation. The decision to undergo breast augmentation is an intensely personal and detailed process that will involve: reviewing your medical history as well as performing a physical exam. It is important for you to relate your desires and work with your board certified plastic surgeon to achieve the best possible outcome fro you.
7 decisions. Prior to any breast augmentation procedure, you should be evaluated and consider each of these choices before making the final surgical plan: 1- saline or silicon implants 2- implant size 3- high profile or moderate 4- smooth or textured implants 5- below the muscle or over the muscle 6- with a lift or without a lift? 7- where to have the incision? (inframammary, infraareolar, axillary, and tuba.
Breast augmentation. There are many decisions that should be made. These start with a discussion of the goals of the surgery as well as the anatomy of you body. This will nclude the of i p, ant, location, need for a lift, style of implant etc.