How can I lose weight? I've tried everything....

Both diet & exercise. Make sure you exercise at least 30 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods. Eat a healthy well balanced diet! also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories.
Control-IT. Control-it by biotics focus on regaining health and weight loss. But if you like work out tony horton p90x is a great program.
Comprehensive way. Losing weight is difficult, but not impossible. Many people try to focus on just one area in order to lose weight, but most times a comprehensive approach is necessary. You need to look at the big picture, and have a plan for an eating program, an exercise plan, ways to deal with any behavioral or emotional issues that arise (like stress eating), and factor in any health issues you may have.