Chest pain left breast area only relieved by pressing on chest and makes a crunching sound like my ribs are cracking. Should I go to the er? No insura

Few choices. Sometimes air in soft tissue from pneumothorax = crepitance can feel like that -rice crispy sensation other would be rib trauma with ribs crunching over one another x-ray can define.
No. If you have no shortness of breath and the pain is due to recent injury, then you probably have a rib injury and fracture without complications. Take antiinflammatory drugs like motrin. You need to go to er if you have shortness of breath and more pain.