I am takng azor (amlodipine and olmesartan) 5/20 for blood pressure. I have taken it for about 3 years with no problems. Now, I see my ankles swelling is azor (amlodipine and olmesartan) the cause?

Edema and Azor (amlodipine and olmesartan) Azor (amlodipine and olmesartan) (az) has two medicines, amlodipine (a) and olmesartan (o). A is known to cause some fluid swelling which is made less severe by the o. The fact that you know have swelling, after being on az for 3 years without it, may indicate that you have a new problem that is causing your edema. Speak to your physician about it and she if you both can find an answer to your problem. Good luck.
Possible. Azor (amlodipine and olmesartan) contains two drugs- amlodipine and olmesartan medoxomil. Amlodipine can cause ankle swelling. Please check with your md!
It could. Peripheral edema is a possible adverse effect of Azor (amlodipine and olmesartan) use. Talk to your pharmacist and/or physician for more information about this possibility.