Does your office do anything to help improve awairness of skin cancer?

Dr. Jeffrey Ellis
Dermatology
Yes we do! we participate in skin cancer screenings whenever possible.
We also sell "sun smart skin safe" color changing bracelets and donate 100% of the money collected to skin cancer research and local community outreach projects. http://www.sunsmartskinsafe.com.

Dr. Jeffrey Ellis
Dr. Jeffrey Ellis
Dr. Travis Kidner
Surgery - Oncology
I perform complete skin examinations, and educate my patients on the different types of skin cancers.
It is important to know your risk and what changes to look for. Early detection of skin cancers offers the best chance at a cure.

Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Travis Kidner
Dr. Allison Holzapfel
Surgery - Plastics
In brief: Yes sir!
I continually query patients on sunscreen use, and I am a member of the medical advisory board of melanoma know more, a local nonprofit that helps increase awareness of melanoma.

In brief: Yes sir!
Dr. Allison Holzapfel
Dr. Allison Holzapfel
Dr. Arnon Rubin