I have hearing loss and buzzing in left ear. Symptoms persist after having ear wax removed at doctor's office 48 hours ago. Time for ent?

Dr. David Lee
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Yes.

I would recommend a visit with an ENT doctor, as well as a comprehensive hearing test.
The onset of symptoms and the wax removal may or may not be connected to each other--an exam and comprehensive hearing test should shed more light on the situation.

In brief: Yes.

Dr. Edward Rhee
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

There are two possibilities: 1) there is still wax in your ear leading to the persistent symptoms or 2) you have symptoms without an obvious cause.
Either way, the best thing to do is see and ENT to be evaluated.

Dr. Eric Weisman