Does whitening strips really work for whitening your teeth? And if so which one would be the best to get my teeth a little whiter?

Dr. Rod Zimmerman
Dentistry

Crest whitening strips work well.
However the product needs to be in contact with your teeth to have best whitening results.

Crest whitening strips work well.
Dr. Rod Zimmerman
Dr. Rod Zimmerman
Dr. Robert Trager
Dentistry

In brief: A LITTLE

F or best results in office bleaching is best request ultradent or zoom treatment.

In brief: A LITTLE

Dr. Robert Trager
Dr. Robert Trager
2 comments
Dr. Charles Coleman
Whitening strips do work,but in office is faster and monitored .
Dr. Louis Sterling
I've been performing tooth whitening procedures for nearly 25 years and have tried many systems. Presently, I find that the KOR system pleases my patients most.
Dr. Arman Dayan
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Perhaps

Its a crap shoot.
Try one and see if it works. If successful continue.

In brief: Perhaps

Its a crap shoot.
Dr. Arman Dayan
Dr. Arman Dayan
Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dentistry

Bet there are better ones than you can buy in the store that dentists can supply for you.
The difference is how well they stick to your teeth.

Dr. Matthew Hyde
Dr. Matthew Hyde

As long as the strips keep the material in contact with your teeth without allowing it to wash away, it will work.
All white strips typically use the same ingredients - hydrogen peroxide or carbamide peroxide. The higher the concentration the quicker it will work, but it may also cause you more sensitivity. Lower concentrations are more comfortable, but may take longer to work.

Dr. Dominick Curalli
Dr. Dominick Curalli
Dr. Bruce Mulder
Dentistry

Crest whitestrips professional strength will help.
These are helpful in patients under 30 years old. Professional whitening by your dentist is more costly however more effective.

Dr. Bruce Mulder
Dr. Bruce Mulder
Dr. Jack Hinkle