I have heard about the hCG diet. Is it safe?

Yes but... Hcg is not likely going to cause any harm but weight loss is due to the severe caloric restriction. In men with low testosterone and normal testes, it may work better because the HCG will increase the testosterone level. In women, HCG may increase progesterone. Higher Progesterone may lead to less anxiety and therefore less eating. Overall, smart eating plus increased activity is a better choice.
Yes. Yes, if administered through a dr's office with the right supervision. It is not to be used without a md's assistance. Contact me for more information.
Only way to do it. It must be administered by a qualified physician by the original protocol. Some physicians call this diet dangerous, but may just lack the knowledge about how this diet works and how effective it actually is and how safe it is when done the right way.