Would i see a neurologist to find out if I have aspergers?

Dr. Kevin Passer
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: A Psychiatrist

A psychiatrist, especially a board certified child psychiatrist would seem best to be able to make the diagnosis of asperger syndrome.
All child psychiatrists, like myself, are also general?Adult psychiatrist. We have special expertise being able to diagnose conditions usually beginning in childhood, as is the case here. A good book is asperger syndrome byu tony attwood.

In brief: A Psychiatrist

In brief: Yes and no

Neurologists see patients with asperger syndrome to treat the seizures or sleep disorder or attention issues.
We generally don't make the initial diagnosis. A psychiatrist or psychologist does that. There are some neurologists, however, who will formally diagnose this.

In brief: Yes and no

Dr. Christopher Wilson
Internal Medicine - Sleep Medicine

In brief: Probably psych

You'd probably be better off seeing a psychiatrist for this.
Doesn't mean you are crazy, only that most neurologists don't diagnose and manage this kind of disorder.

In brief: Probably psych