At what point should I consider surgery for my abdominal aortic aneurysm?

Large or gets bigger. Greater than 6cm or some say greater than 5 cm ... Or if getting bigger, more than 1 cm increase per year ... Or if affecting your abdominal organs ...
Repair AAA. All other things aside the only good correlation with risk of rupture for abdominal aortic aneurysm is aneurysm sac size and the threshold for considering repair is an aneurysm sac measuring 5.5 cm or larger or expansion of the sac by greater than .5 cm per year in a patient with no symptoms.
5.5 cm. According to the new england journal of medicine, an abdominal aortic aneurysm should be repaired when it reaches 5.5cm or if the patient is diagnosed with an abdominal aortic aneurysm that is rapidly enlarging.