I hv been diagnosed with cyst in uterus on the scar site hv had a C-section delivery 3months back with my 1st baby at age of 36yrs my problem is constant pelvic pain and continuous bleeding from past 19days?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: See ob-gyne MD

This does not sound normal and should be evaluated by your gynecologist, .

In brief: See ob-gyne MD

Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Otto Placik
Dr. Chevies Newman

In brief: Fibroid

It is likely a uterine fibroid.
If you are not breast feeding you may be having your period. That is if the pain is due to the bleeding. It is likely not a problem to your health unless you get anemic from bleeding; consider resuming a birth control pill and use 2 Aleve (naproxen) 2x per day. If painful urination or up more than 2x per night to pee might have a bladder infection creeping in.

In brief: Fibroid

It is likely a uterine fibroid.
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Chevies Newman
Dr. Cindy Juster