What is the block center's approach to autism symptoms?

Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Unorthodox
Block center approach to autism runs against all research, evidence based interventions, & mainstream medicine.
None of the recommendations are validated by experts in the field of autism. Parents of PDD are desperate for a treatment that will help their children. As a result they're susceptible to unproven treatments & approaches to pdd. Why is dr block posting this about her center? Advertising.

In brief: Unorthodox
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Mary Ann Block
General Practice
In brief: Same as ADHD
I find that adhd and autism are on a continuum with some having more severe symptoms.
The protocol is the same for both, using bio-medical and sensory integration (save program) for the best results. Many children have started speaking and have become normal again.

In brief: Same as ADHD
Dr. Mary Ann Block
Dr. Mary Ann Block