I can't breathe cause my allergy and I took Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and I can't breathe yet?

Asthma -see your doc. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is an anti-histamine which works for upper respiratory symptoms ( sinus , runny nose, itchy eyes) and skin rashes. Asthma which may be due to allergies is called atopic asthma and histamine does not play a major role in the causation and progression of the disease. If you end up having asthma, other agents have to be used. I would recommend to you to see a doctor and rule out asthma.