I have allergies and can't breathe, I took benadryl, (diphenhydramine) can I take another thing?

Steroid nasal spray. I assume you mean your nose is still stuffed. Benadryl (diphenhydramine) is a short acting antihistamine that can cause drowsiness. I recommend Allegra 180 mg once a day. It works longer than Benadryl (diphenhydramine) and does not cause drowsiness. If Allegra is not enough see your doctor for a steroid nasal spray.
Confusing question. If your nose is congested, try saline rinses & topical afrin nasal spray for 3 days on /3 days off.For rest periods try the breath right strips. If your issue is your lungs, see your physician for an evaluation.