Can you recommend the best family practice doctor and/or internal medicine doctor for adults in the dallas, tx area? I have tried searching already.

Family practice . Look in the yellow pages and look for a board certified family practice. Dr. Then call their office. If you feel good by their reponse , look at their web site.
Yes. Among the mds that you know, you trust, whose opinions you respect and whose communication skills, integrity and judgement are beyond reproach....Ask them, no matter what their specialty. Chances are their closest colleagues reflect those same qualities. In the dallas area, i'm sure there are quite a few who fit your criteria.
Try from Hospital . You may call local hospitals and enquire for a board certified internist or family medicine md or check the yellow pages. Good luck!