How can I help my wife with post-partum depression?

Dr. Randall Bock
General Practice
In brief: Baby groups
Socialize! make your life outgoing.
Try to find the parks near you that have most babies. You have as much as possible, go out together with the baby carriage. Try to connect with other people with infants. Make "play dates" even though the children are too young to play with each other at this point. More about having somebody to commiserate with and understand your issues, and get pleasure.

In brief: Baby groups
Socialize! make your life outgoing.
Dr. Randall Bock
Dr. Randall Bock
Dr. Alan Greene
In brief: A few key things
Help your wife get as much sleep as possible.
Get your wife out of the house. Release your wife from as many of her usual roles and responsibilities as possible. And shower your wife with praise and encouragement.

In brief: A few key things
Dr. Alan Greene
Dr. Alan Greene
Dr. Eric Weisman