A cmp blood test says albumin/globulin ratio is 2.6 (says normal range is 1-2.1). What is this ratio, and what do results mean? Should i be concerned?

Pathology

In brief: I wouldn't worry

High albumin doesn't occur except in dehydration which also raises globulin, so your total globulin is a bit low overall.
Chances are you're one of the folks who makes less in the way of antibodies than other folks, at least right now. This level's no danger to you. These investigations are seldom productive and if you feel well, I'd simply be thankful for good health and keep an eye on it.

In brief: I wouldn't worry

Dr. Sanjay Kumar

In brief: Inconclusive

Means that either your globulin is below normal or Albumin is high.
Also look at the total protein value. Do a urinalysis for proteinuria.

In brief: Inconclusive

Dr. Marsha Davis