Can anxiety disorder causes any serous problem on whole body and heart.?

Yes. There is growing evidence that anxiety is an independent risk factor for the development of cardiovascular disease. However, research in this area is sparse and the mechanism of illness is unknown. It is much more common for anxiety disorders to masquerade as cardiac illness and for persons with cardiac disease to have higher rates of anxiety and depression than those without cardiac disease.
As above . Yes it can , therefore it is important to see u pcp to find the reasons and and to see a mental health professional for med management and therapy.
Anxiety. Anxiety does not directly cause serious health issues unless secondary to physical illnesses. It can, however, cause distress and interfere with your daily functioning if not treated.
Anxiety effect? Excessive anxiety can be very troubling and impact u overall daily activities. There r treatment for it , u can see u pcp for medication and a therapist skilled in cognitive behavior therapy . Good luck.