Is it safe to consume alcohol while on atenolol and zoloft (sertraline)?

A drink or two is OK. I assume you are taking zoloft (sertraline) and atenolol just once a day. While drinking alcohol with taking the medications at same time is not recommended (alcohol dissolves many substances/meds and can alter absorption/effectiveness), having a drink or two a few hours before or after taking the medication should not cause problem. Drink sensibly. Be safe. Be alive and don't drink & drive. Good luck.
Consuming alcohol wi. Zoloft (sertraline) , is not advisable first it can cause and worsen the symptoms u r trying to treat and can interact with u medication.
Consuming alcohol? If u r taking zoloft (sertraline) it means u r depressed and anxious , alcohol can aggravate that , what r u trying to accomplish? But u can discuss this w u prescriber.
In moderation. As long as you do not drink too much or too frequently you are ok. How much is too much is very different for different people. You should talk to your doctor and have your liver functions monitored.