Is there any value (such as detox) to the cold night sweats of multiple myeloma? I have used acupuncture and completely gotten rid of them but i don't know if that was a good idea or not.

In brief: See below

Agree with dr. Baker. If you are looking to detoxify in a healthy manner talk with your treating physician about fresh organic juice detoxification, dry brushing, hydrotherapy or sauna.
I agree that it sound as if you were obtaining a benefit from acupuncture - possibly by balancing your body energy and chi.

In brief: See below

Dr. Randy Baker
Holistic Medicine

In brief: No known value

This is an interesting question.
I do believe that the body can detoxify through sweating, but there is no known benefit to the cold night sweats of multiple myeloma. It is impressive to hear that acupuncture has gotten rid of them; this suggests that the acupuncture is helping, but this is a good question to ask your acupuncturist. You might try some saunas and/or hot baths to help you detoxify.

In brief: No known value

This is an interesting question.
Dr. Randy Baker
Dr. Randy Baker