I have an hpylori stomach ulcer, how to cure it; I take Prilosec for reflux, what else should I do?

H Pylori. H. Pylori usually treated with a combination of three medications taken twice a day for a period of 7-14 days. Variability for duration depends upon the medications used. One of those medications could be prilosec. Also depending upon the location of the ulcer in the stomach, repeat endoscopy may be done to assure healing of the ulcer 6-8 weeks after the original diagnosis.
Treat the H.pylori. If helicobacter pylori has been documented in association with your ulcer, then treatment of it is requisite.Not treating this bacteria places you at risk for ulcer non-healing, ulcer recurrence, & even stomach cancer.There are a number of antibiotic combinations that work quite effectively in eradicating the infection. After completion of antibiotics, check stool to document clearance of the bug.