After I had torn meniscus surgery my leg became a little longer, yoga helps but what else can I do?

Dr. Albert Diaz
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Dont think so.

It is a physical impossibility that your leg actually became longer after your surgery for a torn meniscus.
Perhaps you were walking with a bent knee prior to surgery, and after surgery you normalized your gait and felt as though there was an increase in length.

In brief: Dont think so.

Dr. Albert Diaz
Dr. Albert Diaz
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Not sure.

Assuming you underwent a meniscectomy, there's no evidence that suggests that your leg would become longer. You may want to consult the physician who performed the meniscus surgery.

In brief: Not sure.

Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Bernard Bach Jr
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery