How can I manage back pain in pregnancy?

Stay active. Keep your weight gain to a reasonable amount. Stay active. Do pregnancy yoga or pregnancy pilates. Swimming is also excellent. Lie down on a flat surface, such as the floor in front of your sofa. Prop your legs on the seat of the sofa. This allows your lower back to straighten and decompress.
Conservatively! Check with your obstetrician about what exercises are safe for you. If there are no problems with the pregnancy, then yoga classes can be great as long as they are designed for pregnant moms. Gentle stretching can help a lot; so can heat and massage. If you can watch your weight gain, that may help too. For severe pain or numbness in your legs, you may need to see a pain specialist.
Not pills. Massage and chiropractic care may help. Accupuncture can induce labor. Non steroidals are not an option. Opioids can be used but withdrawal in the baby is likely.