Does hand sanitizer with 70% ethyl alcohol kill bacteria in a wound?

Not indicated use. Hand sanitizer is for intact skin. Putting it on a wound (not intact skin) would burn and sting. Better choice wound be to wash wound with mild soap and water, pat dry, hair dryer the wound and cover with dry gauze. Ok to check with your doc or wound clinic.
No. Hand sanitizer should not be used for wound disinfection. It is only meant for general surface disinfection. The best thing to clean a wound initially is mild soap and water followed by liquid 70% ethyl alcohol.