How can I get my boyfriend to spend less time gaming and spending more time with me?

Dr. George Valdez
In brief: You are where its at
Dont ask him to spend more time with you or act needy.
Be around him, be sweet and supportive, attentive even when he's not, then cut off the visit before he expects.Stay busy with other things and be happy doing what you are doing on your own, find other interests, where you are is where it's at.When youre with him, enthusiastic, then leave early.If he doesn't respond, you already have other interests.

In brief: You are where its at
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: It's tough.
Gaming, gambling or too much tv sports are the bane of many women.
Causes are multitude. The activities can be addicting. How much you can interest him in your fun and games helps. Common interests to share can give you both " me " time. Look for depression or stress. Encourage help for it. Be honest and face it if the relationship is souring. Best of all, tell him kindly what you feel and need.

In brief: It's tough.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine