Should I break off my relationship because we live far away and only see each other once or twice a week?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: Examine motives
This sounds like there is some degree of lack of trust in this relationship.
Connections, even at a distance, can be very satisfying provided there is no element of jealousy or trust of one for another. The distance is not the problem; look deeper and see why you are uncomfortable with this connection.

In brief: Examine motives
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. George Valdez
In brief: Not necessarily
My fiance and i did this for 3 years until we were able to be closer. Distance relationships force you to take your time and learn more about your partner. If there is no chance at some point that you will live together one way or another, or if the person who moves will be resentful, then no it's not worth it.
If you trust each other, you will have a better, deeper relationship.

In brief: Not necessarily
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. George Valdez
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology
In brief: What is happening?

In brief: What is happening?
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine