How can I handle my serious anxiety about being cheated on in a long distance relationship?

Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Talk and trust

Tell your partner how you feel, and focus on yourself and your feelings or your partner may become defensive or just shut down.
Communication and trust is important to any relationship. Ask yourself why you have a fear or being cheated on. Has this partner cheated before? Or has someone else cheated on you before? You need to trust yourself and your partner to be monogamous.

In brief: Talk and trust

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Kenneth Adler

In brief: Therapy

Seeing a good psychotherapist would help you deal with this problem.

In brief: Therapy

Dr. Kenneth Adler
Dr. Kenneth Adler
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine