How can I handle my serious anxiety about being cheated on in a long distance relationship?

Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Talk and trust
Tell your partner how you feel, and focus on yourself and your feelings or your partner may become defensive or just shut down.
Communication and trust is important to any relationship. Ask yourself why you have a fear or being cheated on. Has this partner cheated before? Or has someone else cheated on you before? You need to trust yourself and your partner to be monogamous.

In brief: Talk and trust
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Kenneth Adler
In brief: Therapy
Seeing a good psychotherapist would help you deal with this problem.

In brief: Therapy
Dr. Kenneth Adler
Dr. Kenneth Adler
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine