I feel like the more I ask for out of our relationshi the less I get, why is this happening?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Relationship issues?
That is interesting , perhaps it has to do with the way u ask or the one u ask is trying to give u message of being not interested.

In brief: Relationship issues?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
In brief: Give and get
In a relationship (marital, business, friendship, etc.
) if you have to ask for more, you obviously feel like you are not "getting" an equal amount in return. In any relationship, the relationship will succeed when you feel like you are "getting" more than you are "giving, " and at the same time, your partner feels the same; that he/she is also "getting" more than "giving.".

In brief: Give and get
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Kenneth Cheng
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine