Hi. Below my left jaw, under my ear I have pain. My teeth/mouth, eyes, ear, nose and jaw hurt also. It's on the left side. What is wrong?

TMD. The collection of symptoms you have sounds like tmd or TMJ syndrome.This usually comes from clenching or grinding at night that causes jaw muscle pain and pain in the jaw joint (TMJ) also if you have been had injuries to the head or neck area like a car accident, fall from a bicycle or a sports injury.You need a proper evaluation by an oral surgeon to rule out any other problems.
Referred pain? You could be experiencing referred muscle tension from your neck. Your symptoms are identical to my wife's! this is exactly her case.
TX can vary. The cause of your tmj/tmd, if known and the duration of your problem, may dictate the treatment. Often treatment for TMJ can vary from person to person and also may sometimes involve seeing other doctors. Physical therapy, tens, ultrasound therapy, exercises, and mouthpieces are the most standard types of treatment. You may need combinations of all.
Possiblly TMJ. Possibly TMJ. See TMJ expert for advice. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals.