My girlfriend used to be the one initiating all the physical contact and now I am, what should I do?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Physical contact?
Is it possible that u don, t know how to initiate that ? If not remember what u girl friend used to do and do it , or ask a sex therapist.

In brief: Physical contact?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Maritza Baez
In brief: Talk
Tell her how you feel, & focus on yourself and your feelings or she may become defensive or just shut down.
You may feel rejected or unwanted because she isn't initiating physical contact. Physical contact is important to any intimate relationship. Ask her if everything is ok. Maybe she is depressed or has low self esteem. Keep an open line of communication during good and bad times.

In brief: Talk
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Jack Hinkle
Board Certified, Family Medicine