My girlfriend of 10 mos is having a secret lesbian relationship, what do I do?

Dr. Marianna Post

In brief: Talk to her

You can either talk to her about it or ignore it, she is still with you, isn't she?

In brief: Talk to her

Dr. Marianna Post
Dr. Marianna Post
Dr. Su Fairchild
Integrative Medicine

In brief: Decide and talk

Decide if you want a monogamous or non-monogamous (open) relationship.
Open relationships do not work for everyone. But secret relationships are a no no either way. Trust and faith are important no matter what type of relationship you are in. And talk to her to decide what is best.

In brief: Decide and talk

Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Su Fairchild
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Girlfriend ?

I did answer this question before , see my answer.

In brief: Girlfriend ?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: Up to U

Having a lesbian relationship either u consider it betrayal or u r ok with it, so the decision.
Is u.

In brief: Up to U

Is u.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Maritza Baez

In brief: Talk

Tell her how you feel, & focus on yourself and your feelings or she may become defensive or just shut down.
You may feel rejected or unwanted. Honesty is essential to any intimate relationship. Ask her if everything is ok. Maybe she is depressed or is not attracted to you. Keep an open line of communication during good and bad times. You deserve to be with an honest person.

In brief: Talk

Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Maritza Baez
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine