I'm concerned my best girlfriend may be a lesbian that has a crush on me but i'm straight, what should I do?

Dr. Alan Ali
In brief: Girlfriend
Be assertive so that u can preserve boundaries between u two and maintain good friendship.

In brief: Girlfriend
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Alan Ali
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Lesbian ?
Explain to her nicely that u consider her a good friend and always will and that u r straight

In brief: Lesbian ?
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Share your concern.
You can tell her what you're thinking.
If you are uncomfortable doing that then talk about your relationships with men and who you are attracted to or are seriously dating. Most likely when you do that her crush on you most likely will fade away. If not then you have to be direct and let her know you want her friendship but are not interested in a romantic relationship with her.

In brief: Share your concern.
You can tell her what you're thinking.
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine