My new girlfriend had bad boyfriends that controlled her in the past, how can I help her see i'm different?

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology

In brief: Difficult

Your girfriend probably has some personality issues that makes her attracted to this type of man.
You could bring up the advantage of being with someone like you, but you are probably in for a rough time. Good luck!

In brief: Difficult

Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Dr. Donald Hazlett

In brief: You answered it.

Show her you are different in as many ways as you can without being over the top with it.
You said, " how can i help her see i'm different?" don't tell her you are different, show her so she can see the difference.

In brief: You answered it.

Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Board Certified, Family Medicine