How can I get my almost girlfriend to start initiating some of our texting conversations?

Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: .Texting conversatio
Remember u can change u self not the others, talk to her , tell her how much u r looking for this and if she has any concern about it which most likely she does, address her concerns.

In brief: .Texting conversatio
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Donald Hazlett
In brief: Be patient
If you text, try to wait a lot longer before you text again.
You have a pretty good idea where you stand if you wait a couple of weeks or so and there is no response. An " almost girlfriend" is probably not going to be texting you very much i would guess. My bet is a cell phone call might get you a faster answer to the whole issue of an almost girlfriend.

In brief: Be patient
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Donald Hazlett
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine