Sometimes I just feel like I want to have more fun before settling down even though I love this girl, what should I do?

Dr. Michael Amster
In brief: Grow up
You may love her, but clearly you need to do more emotional maturing before getting into a committed relationship.
It's not fair to you and certainly not fair to her otherwise. Sometimes though that growth can be gotten by looking at what you are going for. Is it that you want more fun, or that you are scared of the relationship?

In brief: Grow up
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. Michael Amster
Dr. James Huang
In brief: You are not in love
You are not ready to settle down. You are not truly in love.

In brief: You are not in love
Dr. James Huang
Dr. James Huang
Dr. Michael Amster
You may love her, but clearly you need to do more emotional maturing before getting into a committed relationship. It's not fair to you and certainly not fair to her otherwise. Sometimes though that growth can be gotten by looking at what you are going for. Is it that you want more fun, or that you are scared of the relationship?
Dr. Jonathan Jassey