What is the best option for overactive immune system? I've minimized stress, eat a whole foods diet w/ omega 3, try to exercise but it makes me sick.?

Dr. Thomas Klein
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Over or under active

An overactive immune system usually means that you have allergies (high ige) or a gammopathy (increased immunoglobulin or immunoglobulins) a much more serious issue.
If you mean that you are getting sick alot then your immune system is not doing its job and it is under active. To improve your immune system get proper sleep, eat healthfully and watch your stress level.

In brief: Over or under active

Dr. Thomas Klein
Dr. Thomas Klein
Dr. Jeffrey Kauffman
Holistic Medicine

In brief: Adrenal test;

Do a salivary adrenal test from biohealth, 4 tubes to spit in morning, noon, late afternoon and bedtime.
Have it interpreted by a functional medicine doctor; also check for hashimoto's thyroiditis with blood test tpo antibodies.

In brief: Adrenal test;

Dr. Jeffrey Kauffman
Dr. Jeffrey Kauffman
Dr. Arnon Rubin